BM5 III - Proffessional Camera Control Monitor with SDI
Only available within the U.S.
Full HD 5.5-inch Touchscreen Monitor with Camera Control and Daylight Viewable
Display: 5-inch, 1920X1080, Multi-touch glass touchscreen
Brightness: 2200 nits
HDMI: 1x HDMI input up to 1080p60
SDI: 1x 3G SDI In, 1x 3G SDI Out
Audio: ⅛” Headphone Jack
Power: 4-pin Aviation Connector
Feature: 3D LUT support with custom LUTs via USB input, New Peaking, Image Capture, Image Overlay and more…
BM5 III is a professional on-camera monitor for cinematographers, offering a color accurate wide-gamut display, cinema camera control, as well as HDMI/SDI input and output. 5.5″ HDMI touch screen monitor and features camera control function mainly controls for DSLR, film and mirrorless cameras. BM5 III provides 2200 cd/m² brightness, can input 1080p60 video through 3G-SDI and HDMI, and has the function of looping out up to 1080p60 video through 3G-SDI.
Responsive Touchscreen with Daylight Visibility
- Full HD 5-inch IPS LCD with 1920×1200 resolution
- 8-bit color processing in more than 80% Rec 709
- 2200nits of brightness
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 4K & HDR compatible
- 168-degree viewing angle
- Input: 1x 3G-SDI, 1x HDMI, Micro USB
- Output: 1x 3G-SDI, 1x HDMI
- Aluminum alloy + Touch screen +Toughened glass
- Featherlight weight: 0.351kg
Compatible with mainstream camera
Control camera functions such as REC, focus, iris, and more (accessed via the remote control port).
- Z CAM
- REC key
- Camera Control Interface: Focus Puller/Camera Remote
- Focus puller control: Tilta NUCLEUS-N/M
Power Input Options
- 4-pin aviation connector input port.
- Included Sony L-series battery plate, .
- Optional Gold Mount & V-Mount battery plate attachments (sold separately), so that power your camera or gear with a separately available dummy battery using the 4-pin DC output.
Internal toolset features such as customizable frame guides, Focus Assist (New Peaking), Exposure Assist, high-resolution 3D LUT, histogram, vectorscope, waveform, and Image Capture & Overlays, false color, image flip, histogram, color temperature, custom RGB, and more.
|3D LUT||New Peaking||Zebra|
|Luma Waveform||Time Code||Image Overlay|
|Image Capture||Grids||False Color|
|New Peaking Algorithm||Old Peaking Algorithm|
|Image Capture||Image Overlay|