Portkeys BM5 WR monitors the built-in wireless control mode. The monitor supports “camera control” and is compatible with RED KOMODO camera. You don’t need any cables to make the monitor communicate with the camera. This tutorial will demonstrate how to connect to RED KOMODO wirelessly and monitor the camera and lens settings through the BM5 WR. Portkeys BM5 WR enables users to start/stop recording or adjust shutter speed, white balance, ISO, etc. from the BM5 WR monitor.
1. If you want to realize wireless control RED KOMODO, then you must enable Wi-Fi. To do that, on the KOMODO camera, go to the Main menu > Communication, access to Wi-Fi settings. Select Mode, enable Ad-Hoc.
2. On the monitor, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the “Camera Control” settings.
3. On the “Camera Control” panel, select Wi-Fi/USB camera mode. Click the “Camera” icon to enable the Wi-Fi (ON/OFF) switch.
4. Turn on the Wi-Fi button, then select “Add a new device“, select the Wi-Fi name on the monitor
5. Enter the password, and click the “Connect” button. After a successful connection, the Wi-Fi icon will display the wireless status of the camera.
6. Then, you can use the monitor to control any function of Komodo via touchscreen in real-time. Parameters such as record, iris, shutter, ISO, and autofocus.
*REC*FOCUS*IRIS*SHUTTER*ISO*FPS*CT*EV*AUTOFOCUS*Touch FOCUS*MANUAL AUTO MODE SWITCHING
The BM5 WR is available for reservation now. Get yours at Portkeys Office Site: https://www.portkeys.com/bm5-wr/
Overall specs are:
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.