1.Solve the problem that connection to Sony FX-30 would drop occasionally
2.Solve the problem of Canon EOS R6MarkII's inability to record
3.Optimize the touch focus of Canon EOS R6 / Canon EOS R6MarkII
1.Added image acquisition, image overlay, and custom JPG image overlay functionality (onion skin).
2.Removed TINT control bar from BMPCC(BLE) control page and added a playback control bar.
3.Resolved occasional disconnection issues and problems with controlling shutter and exposure compensation for SONY A1 and SONY ILME-FX30 during the control process.
4.Resolved an issue where the status is incorrect after pressing the record button on the monitor when the SONY camera has no storage card or has a storage card but cannot record (storage card speed is not sufficient for recording format speed).
5.Improved SONY gear control.
6.Added Panasonic DC-S5M2 control.
7.Fixed the issue of brightness attenuation in black and white mode of the PEAKING function.
8.Fixed the problem of not being able to control the Panasonic BGH1 menu through the monitor's touch control.
9.Modified the issue of vertical lines appearing during cold boot on some machines.
10.When there is no signal, the display of battery power and recording red frame is added.
1. Modify the Gesture Zooming function so that it is independent of Rectangle Crop function, and you can only move the image with one finger after the gesture is zoomed in;
2. Support displaying battery level (maximum 5 bars), and add the display of the battery level icon of the camera;
3. Add the option of menu display time on the system settings page;
4. Add Q1 and Q3 options to BMPCC Bluetooth controller, and fixed disconnection/ reconnection/ scan related issues;
5. Adjust the layout of the WIFI control page of SONY ILCE-7SM3;
6. Change the default state of auto Color Calibration and Black Level to off;
7. Add zebra "Middle" mode, adjustable IRE -7~109, the range is ±0~±30 IRE;
8. Add the display of the total working time of the monitor;
9. Fix the problem of Zebra, False Color, Peaking capture Grid lines, Guide frame and Cross Hair;
10. Optimize the Waveform position to avoid being covered by UI;
11. Modify the problem that SONY A7C cannot display the recording status normally.