- Download 211
- File Size 14.35 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 2021-12-22
- Last Updated 2021-12-22
1. Fix the WiFi connection related problems.
2. Optimize the operation and display mode of Panasonic camera IRIS.
Tap: [<], the progress bar will decrease to the left, and the value will decrease.
Tap: [>], the progress bar will increase to the right, and the value will become larger.
3. Fix the problem that the exposure value of "EV" displays [--], when the exposure compensation (EV) is set to [AUTO] at ISO, the shooting mode of the camera is set to dynamic M mode.
4. Fix the problem of confusing data display by switching the camera's photo mode P/A/S/M/iA and shooting mode:
When switching from shooting mode to photo mode, it is not possible to take pictures, when switching from shooting mode P to shooting mode M, IRIS and SHUTTER cannot be controlled, and data is obtained.
5. Fix the problem that the KOMODO cannot be connected after the firmware is updated to 1.6.1.
6. Add Sony Wi-Fi identification device name, the SSID with "DIRECT", "ILCE" field can be recognized.
7. Increase the SS/Gain control of some Panasonic cameras.