- Download 226
- File Size 9.07 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 2021-11-26
- Last Updated 2021-11-29
1. Modify the phenomenon that menu overlap occurs when switching to another page immediately after clicking on the software upgrade without a U disk.
2. Modify the problem that the actual physical keys are not saved after modifying F1~F4 on the function editing page.
3. Fix the problem that the recording button could not be used for the first time under the WIFI/USB option.
4. Fixing the problem that the data could not be fed back when the Sony A7M3 WIFI was controlled.
5. Fix the problem that WIFI disconnection cannot be reconnected.
6. Removing the auto-on peak function for camera control and motor control.
7. Removing the sub-page of Panasonic camera menu control and adopting direct control.
8. Modifying the Panasonic touch control menu method to improve touch sensitivity.
9. Add Panasonic camera feedback AF/MF status.
10. Solve the problem of not being able to enter the guide frame automatically after power on.