The Portkeys LH7H features a 7-inch touchscreen monitor with 1,000 nits of brightness, HDMI input and output ports, and a professional set of monitoring features ideal for content creators and budding filmmakers.
- 7-inch, 10-bit panel with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and a 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- Daylight-viewable with a maximum brightness of 1,000nits.
- Supports 4K oversampling to 1080p.
- Professional monitoring tools: Waveform, Vectorscope, Anamorphic, Peaking, ARRI False Color.
- Four user-assignable function buttons.
- Built-in Sony NP-F style battery plate.
- Low power draw of only 8W.
- Customized peaking range(Peaking Frame).
- Custom JPG picture custom freeze frame.
- Lightweight: only 245g/8.6oz.
- The LH7H does not have any camera control capabilities. If you need wireless camera control, please visit the LH7P’s product page (https://www.portkeys.com/lh7p/)
The Portkeys LH7H is our entry-level 7-inch monitor with a daylight-viewable touchscreen, a professional set of monitoring tools, four user-assignable function buttons, a robust and lightweight housing made of Polycarbonate and ABS that only weighs 245g/8.6oz (without battery), and multiple 1/4 “-20 mounting points to attach it on your camera or camera rig easily.
The Portkeys LH7H has a maximum brightness of 1,000 nits, which makes it easy to see your image in daylight shooting conditions. The 10-bit (8+2 FRC) panel makes color reproduction more accurate with a rich level of color details and no color banding. The 7-inch display has a FullHD 1920 x 1080 resolution, a large viewing angle, and a 1000:1 contrast ratio. At the bottom of the monitor, you’ll find one 4K HDMI input and one FullHD HDMI output. The 4K HDMI input can take signals up to 4K DCI at 24p, 4K UHD at 30p, or FullHD 1080p at up to 60p. Lastly, the HDMI input of the LH7H supports 4K oversampling to 1080p, resulting in high-resolution, high-detail 1080p video.
A built-in Sony NP-F-style battery plate at the back of the LH7H allows you to power the monitor for hours thanks to an extremely low power draw of only 8W. If you power your camera rig via a V-Lock or Gold Mount external battery, there is a 5.5mm barrel connector 7-24V power input at the bottom of the monitor, allowing you to power it infinitely. Lastly, the three-in-one USB-A port will enable you to load custom 3D LUTs, upgrade the monitor’s firmware, and act as a power input/output port (max. 5V 2A).
Don’t let the compact and lightweight form factor of the Portkeys LH7H fool you, as this professional monitor comes with all the monitoring features you can expect, including:
- 3D LUT monitoring and 3D LUT HDMI output. You can load custom LUTs via the USB port at the bottom of the monitor and the included USB key.
- ARRI False Color mode and user-defined mode. When you use the user-defined mode, you can freely set the IRE values.
- A new Peaking algorithm with a Peaking Frame feature so your camera’s UI can stay clear.
- Cropping feature to precisely zoom wherever you want inside the image.
- Framing guides, grids, aspects, and Auto image flip.
- Image Capture and Image Overlay. Image Capture takes a snapshot of the HDMI video input (combined with a LUT if desired) and saves it to the monitor’s memory. Then, you can set the transparency/opacity of the Image Overlay. This feature is helpful for shot matching (continuity) or a quick overview of the day’s shots.
- Anamorphic image de-squeeze with all the standard ratios (1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x) and the possibility to enter a custom aspect ratio from 0.25 to 4.0x.
- Stretch leg tool: when shooting vertically, you can stretch the bottom part of the image. The stretch leg tool feature can be sent to the HDMI output.
- Sharpness, chroma, brightness, backlight, tint, and color temperature adjustments.
Please note that the LH7H does not have any camera control capabilities. If you need wireless camera control, please visit the LH7P’s product page (https://www.portkeys.com/lh7p/)