Below we will walk through an example of wireless connect Sony A7III to Portkeys monitor.
- Turn the camera ON，select the “MENU” tab.
- Go to Network settings, select (Network1) > 【Ctrl w/ Smartphone smartphone】 (Figure 1).
3. Turn “Ctrl w/ Smartphone” On, then select 【Connection】.
4. Press the (Delete）button, select “Connect via password” (Figure3).
5. On the Portkeys monitor, select camera model “Wi-Fi/USB”, enable “Wi-Fi” .
6. Tap “Add new device”, select the Wi-Fi name of Sony A7MIII.
7. Input the Wi-Fi password that is displayed on the camera, wait for the connection.
8. The monitor is connected to Sony A7MIII (Figure 7).