Below we will walk through an example of wireless connect Sony A7III to Portkeys monitor. Before you follow these steps below, you have to download the latest firmware of LH5P and unzip it to the included USB drive. Install the Antenna from Portkeys with your LH5P monitor.
- Turn the camera ON，select the “MENU” tab.
- Go to Network settings, select (Network1) > 【Ctrl w/ Smartphone smartphone】 (Figure 1).
3. Turn “Ctrl w/ Smartphone” On, then select 【Connection】.
4. Press the (Delete）button, select “Connect via password” (Figure3).
5. On the Portkeys monitor, select camera model “Wi-Fi/USB”, enable “Wi-Fi” .
6. Tap “Add new device”, select the Wi-Fi name of Sony A7MIII.
7. Input the Wi-Fi password that is displayed on the camera, wait for the connection.
8. The monitor is connected to Sony A7MIII (Figure 7).